UBMRO is an English sportswear and football equipment supplier based in Manchester, England.
It was founded in 1924, being the official sports manufacturer of the English FA Cup and official sponsor of the FA, and the exclusive supplier of balls to the body’s leagues.
UMBRO designs, sources, and markets football-related apparel, footwear, and equipment. Its products are sold in over 90 countries worldwide.
We are the exclusive licensee for UMBRO retail and wholesale in the Egyptian territory. We provide apparel, footwear and equipment for all players and fans of the game – and also for those inspired by the vibrant culture surrounding Football.
We have partnered up with exciting designers to deliver unique collaborations celebrating the DNA of our brand – these include Christopher Raeburn, Henry Holland, SweetSKTBS, Patta, Vetements and Off White.
Around the world we sponsor more than 120 clubs, some of them are:
- West Ham United
- AFC Bournemouth and Huddersfield Town (English Premier League);
- FC Schalke 04, Werder Bremen and 1. FC Nürnberg (German Bundesliga);
- PSV Eindhoven (Dutch Eredivisie); SM Caen (French Ligue 1); Heart of Midlothian (Scottish Premiership); Girona (Spanish La Liga);
- Newell’s Old Boys (Argentinean Primera Division);
- Santos, Grêmio, Cruzeiro and Chapecoense (Brazilian Série A);
- Independiente Santa Fe (Colombian Primera A); Nacional (Uruguayan Primera División);
- Herediano (Costa Rican Liga FPD);
- FC Tokyo and Gamba Osaka (Japanese J1) and Seongnam FC (South Korea);
- Al Ahly SC (Egyptian Premier League) and Al-Ahli Saudi Football Club (Saudi Pro League).
Umbro is truly excited to add Al Ahly SC to our roster of sponsored clubs.
The Egyptian giants were named ‘Club of the 20th Century’ by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) and are regarded as the continent’s most successful club – with an astonishing 42 league titles, as well as an impressive list of national and international achievements to their name.
Umbro and Al Ahly SC have entered into a three-and-a-half-year agreement starting January 2019, during which time Umbro will act as the Official Sportwear Supplier.
In 2019 Launch, we will be having a new T-shirt design that we will highlight in the campaign.
Founded in football-mad Manchester in 1924, Umbro is a brand built for the beautiful game in all its forms. An authentic voice for football around the world, at every level. Being a football-only brand that’s been around for over 90 years means we can talk about football in a way that nobody else can. In fact, it’s our heritage and personality that are our biggest assets. They are the things that set us apart and keep us distinctly different from our competitors. Utilised well, they’ll help us thrive in a space that no other brand can legitimately own. We are driven by one clear purpose. Umbro exists to be a true reflection of what football should be – authentic, joyful and for everyone.
We have the opportunity to connect with over 3.5 billion football fans globally. For a brand that lives and breathes the game, that’s an exciting thought.