A) Quality Assurance:
At FRG we want you to feel confident standing behind our products, and we understand that an important part of that is developing quality products that you would expect from our company.
If you have a quality concern with your recently purchased items, they may be eligible for replacement.
Please note the Purchase date on the receipt of the product. We do not accept returns for items with a date of a month in manufacture defect cases or earlier.
For manufacturing defects:
- Please visit any of our stores for any manufacture defect appears within 9 months from purchasing date, to check the defect and send it to the Quality Control department.
- Once received at our facility; it can take 3-5 business days to clear inspection which would be a total processing time of 2 weeks to receive a replacement.
- QC may accept or reject the case according to each situation.
- If the item is accepted as a manufacturing defect by QC department, you may exchange it with same paid amount from any of our stores Except the Outlets.
If the store manager asks to send the case for escalation; Please include the following information in your email:
- Your contact information (mailing address, phone number, email address)
- Reason for the return.
- Receipt copy with date of purchase.
- Your return will be replaced with the same style, color, and size if available, however, please include a second option in your return shipment. If a second option is not included in your return, we will send the closest comparable style.
- Defective items which purchased from Outlets can be replaced only from Outlets stores.
- Items which purchased in the promotions and offers, they can be exchanged within 6 months only from purchasing date, if it accepted as a manufacturing defect from QC department
- Items that are deemed normal wear and tear will not be eligible for replacement.
- Items that are deemed as a manufacturer’s defect will be replaced accordingly.
- Return shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Once received at our facility; it can take 3-5 business days to clear inspection which would be a total processing time of 3 weeks to receive a replacement.
- Incomplete information provided with your return may delay the processing period or reject the case.
- FRG does not replace items that have been previously replaced, any exchange request after the initial replacement will not be approved.
**If for any reason the replacement is not approved a member of our team will contact you.
B) Quality Control:
Footwear is a highly diverse category, with thousands of models that use a wide range of materials, and require a number of different production processes. This makes footwear testing and quality control a highly demanding and specialized process.
Footwear expertise will help your brand ensure the quality and safety of every type of footwear, including fashion and formal shoes, athletic footwear, specialized and professional footwear, and children’s shoes.
- Checking Shoe Quality
- Buying our well-known brands from our authorized retail stores known for quality and comfort.
- We examine the soles of the shoes to see if they are sturdy.
- We verify that the insole and arch offer adequate foot support.
- We look closely at the seams and edges of the shoes.
- Make sure that the heel is securely attached to the shoes.